To whoever are the ones who start bashing about the fans who won the rights for the Google+ Hangout event today.
Thank you for bashing on the fans who happens to be my friends so I can write this whole crap about this failed hangout.
1) If you are not happy with what the fans did. Sorry to say you didn’t win. So you got jelly that other fans won instead you could say things about them? It’s their choice whether they want to be interested or not and not coming out from you. They won. They choose to ignore. It’s their problem. Does it concerns you? Will you lost a single piece of your skin? No? Then why butt in and bash others. As long as they know what they are doing. It’s still none of your business.
2) No freaking translators. Yes. More than half of the frigging winners who participated in the hangout does not know Korean. Not a single translator was there to help. Organizers didn’t even plan for one. If you are one of the winners, you will understand how irritated and pissed we actually are when we don’t even understand what they are asking or saying + with the audio being as bad as it already was. All we could do was look at them and listen to them talk to themselves. It was supposed to be an international fans hangout and what? They did not prepare for a translator?
3) Previous Hangout vs This Hangout. There wasn’t any introductions for fans. Basically when the winners go into the hangout. The stream was already lived. People are already viewing. And no one thought it was going to be like this compared to the previous hangout where they will tell you that it is starting and you get to introduction yourselves. When Uie started talking at first, we didn’t know that the actual live hangout was already starting. My other friends on twitter tweeted and then we got to know it actually started.
4) Nana did not appear and answer her question. Yes before the live stream started. We saw her. But after that. She disappeared. Everyone thought she was gonna appear until Lizzy told us no. I presume more than half of the fans out there and streaming the hangout are Nana fans. Put yourself in shoes of the people who are Nana biased fans who won the hangout and wants to see Nana and listen to her answer their questions and not being about to see her at all. Imagine yourselves being them when you can’t get to see your own favorite member standing there talking and looking at you. And you only have 1 chance of winning this hangout event and for any future events you can’t get to win. How would you feel? Think about it.
5) People complain the fans talk when the idols are trying to say something and interrupting them and you can’t hear them talk at all. If you did really watch the stream, you have noticed how long Uie stood there in front of the camera without any of us talking to her and how awkward she was in front of the camera. No translators to help. No fans wanted to talk because they do not know Korean. Until Lizzy came to make the place a little better. When idols talk and some of us suddenly have things they want to say. They would naturally said it because they are worried they would forget and worried that they would not have the chance to say anymore and that’s why they interrupted. Imagine if Uie just answered her question and say her piece and walks off, fans do not get a chance to interrupt her and talk to her and interact with her anymore. Again. How would you feel if you were them. Here’s the link if you have not watch it ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVx6GfSy84M&feature=player_embedded )
Ps: I am not trying to find fault with anyone but it’s just human nature. Think about the other fans. Don’t start judging them and find their faults and think about what they have gone through to get to meet them online. Problem doesn’t lie entirely to only one person. All of you know this hangout is pretty last minute. It’s already fortunate that they made this so every fans out there could see After School backstage live.
Just end this with a peaceful thinking that at least everyone puts an effort to it. No one wants all these to happen too.
Nana: Edmund~ (calling me from far when I was walking up the stage) Me: Yeah~ Nana: Oh? (because i was suppose to help my friend get his album signed so she was surprised how come it wasnt my name on the post-it) Me: Fabian~ Nana: Ah. Nana: (begins to sign blahblahblah) Me: Is there practice later tonight? Nana: Theres no practice tonight. Me: Oh~ Rest well~ Nana: Um~ Me: You did well today at Inkigayo. Nana: Thank you. Nana: I saw you just now. Me: Oh? Really? Yeah~ Kekeke~
-Moves over to Jungah because apparently Jungah is already waiting for quite awhile and has nothing to (i am sorry) :/- *passed Jungah the album* *turns to Nana*
Me: Next week.. I am going back next week. Nana: Oh? Nana: Go back safely~
-Jungah has already finished signing both albums… omg.. i am sorry. ;A;- *passes albums to Eyoung* *turns to Jungah since i felt bad and i needed to say something*
Me: Jungah noona~ Jungah: Oh? Jungah: Ohh? Me: Did you see Ray(my friend)’s tweet(twitter)? Jungah: Oh? Me: Twitter~ Jungah: Ahhhhh~ Saw it saw it~ Me: Did you see/watch/listen to his singing videos? Jungah: Oh? Jungah: Ohhhhh~ HAHAHA~ why did he sing? Saw it saw it~ HAHAHA~ Me: HAHAHA~ *smiles* *thumbs up* Jungah: *thumbs up back*
-Eyoung purposely slowed down her signing because she thinks she is gonna get bored if she finished signing-
Eyoung: Singapore? (wut?! I didnt even tell her that. Omg this kid remembers me from yesterday’s fansign) Me: Yes~ Eyoung: Ah~ I wanna go Singapore~ Me: Really? Come faster~ HAHAHA~ Eyoung: HAHAHA~ (she was laughing at my korean) ………………………………………………………………….(awkward) (okay i didnt meant to be awkward but.. i said come faster with a wrong word so i am basically embarrassed after saying that. if you know korean. i basically said 빨리가(Go faster). instead i should say 빨리와(Come faster).)
-Lizzy was soooo bored that she was waiting and looking at me and Eyoung talk(busybody. just kidding~)-
Lizzy: Eugene? (because I think she remembers my name before so she was thinking why Eugene?) Me: No no~ Friend~ Lizzy: Ahhhh~ Friend?
Uie: Oh hello~ Me: Hello~ Me: Uie noona~ ahh.. ah.. Uie: Um~ Me: Yesterday’s album.. Uie: Um~ Me: Ming(my friend) saw it~ Uie: Ming? (O.O) Me: Ming saw the album~ Uie: Ming! (O.O) Me: Ming saw the album you signed yesterday~ Uie: Ahhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~ Me: He really likes it. Uie: Hehehehe~ Me: Really thank you~ Uie: *smiles*
Kaeun: Hello~ (bows) Me: Hello~ (bows) -WHY DID WE EVEN BOW? OMG. too polite and unfamiliar.- *flips the album to her page because i have nothing to say to her. awkward.* Kaeun: (bows) -WHY SHE BOW AGAIN?! LOLOL.-
-Kaeun passed the first album to Juyeon- -Juyeon speedy sign-
Sitting order: Nana, Jungah, Eyoung, Lizzy, Uie, Kaeun, Juyeon, Raina (according to the pictures in the album)
Nana: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~ Me: I missed you. Nana: Edmund~ Me: Why didnt you come yesterday? (Sorry fail korean. I was asking why she didnt appear at Music Bank) Nana: Yesterday..? *busy writing my name* Nana: *E-d-m-u-n-….* Me: “D!” Me: Hehehe~ Me: Why didnt you come yesterday? Nana: Oh~ Japan! Me: TBG? Nana: Yes! *nods* Me: Did you see my fan board today? Nana: Yes!! I saw it! *smiles* Me: Hehehe~ *thumbs up*
Me: Jungah noona~ This is Ray’s(my friend) message~ *shows my phone* Jungah: Oh? Me: (takes back my phone because its too small and she is busy signing so i didnt show her the message) Me: Ray! Jungah: Ohhhh~ Jungah: How is he? Me: Good. But.. He is having a hard time in school. Jungah: Oh.. School. Ask him to work hard. Me: Ok! Jungah: Bye~ Me: Thank you and bye~
Eyoung: Hello~ Me: Hello~ Me: Eyoung~ Is your twitter real? Eyoung: Yes!! *opens her huge eyes* Eyoung: I posted a photo with Lizzy and Kaeun yesterday! Did you see it? Me: Yes! I saw it. It is very cute. Eyoung: *smiles* Hehehehehe~ Me: (takes out my phone and want to ask her questions) Me: Aju(my friend).. Eyoung fan.. Eyoung: Oh? Me: Aju.. Eyoung letter.. Saw it? Eyoung: Um? Me: *shows aju’s twitter id* Eyoung: AH!!! Eyoung: I read his letter!! Me: *smiles* Me: Thank you! Eyoung: *smiles*
Lizzy: Edmund? Lizzy: Edmund?? Lizzy: Edmund??? Lizzy: Edmund???? Me: Yes! Edmund! (-_-“) Me: Your hair is really pretty today. Lizzy: Thank you! Lizzy: *signs* *thought for a moment* (wrote her name in english) Me: Thank you~ Lizzy: *smiles*
Uie: Hello~ Me: Hello~ Me: Uie noona~ Perhaps.. Do you remember a Singapore fan Ming(my friend)? Uie: Ming? Ah! Ming! Yes I remember! (O.O) Me: Hehehe~ Do you like the passport cover birthday present? Uie: Um? Me: Oh.. Passport.. cover. Present.. Uie: Ohhh!! I like it. Uie: It’s cute. (okay.. the present is not suppose to be cute. but whatever. LOL) Uie: I read his letter!! Me: Oh~ Hehehehe~ Thank you~ Uie: *smiles*
Kaeun: Hello~ (bows) Me: Hello~ (bows) Me: Kaeun~ Which After School unnie do you like the most? Kaeun: Um… Kaeun: I am not sure yet. *smiles* Me: Ahh~ Hehehehe~
Raina: *waves* Me: Hello~ Me: Raina~ Perhaps.. Do you remember a Singapore fan Fabian(my friend)? Raina: Ahhh~! I read his letter. Me: (O.O) (okay i am on shocked tbh at that point. Because I didnt expect her to tell me that straight away) Me: “D!” Raina: Ahhhh! Hahahaha~ Raina: *smiles* Me: *smiles* Raina: Thank you~ Me: No~ Thank you!